I recently hosted a Fiesta themed Bridal Shower for one of my dear friends who is soon to be a Mrs. and it was FABULOUS!
For me, this season of life feels like there is a wedding around every corner – which can start to feel tight on the budget. But, I absolutely LOVE getting to celebrate my girls and always want everything to feel so intentional.
This Fiesta Themed shower was so easy and practical. There were so many budget-friendly ways to make every detail feel fiesta worthy!
Here are a few of my hosting tips & tricks:
- Pick a Theme
- Choose the Napkins first – I always try to find fun & unique beverage napkins first and use that to anchor my color scheme
- I stick to clear Plates & Cups so they’re always on-hand and reusable for any party
- Choose a 1-3 theme related decor pieces – for this party I started with the mini-gold piñatas and cactus centerpieces
- Build your collection of plain white serving pieces – they’re versatile and you can use your themed party napkins to line the serving trays
- Lean toward solid colors for basic balloons, tablecloths, etc. and add fun pieces like statement mylar balloons, table runners and banners to tie in the theme.
- I like to shop Amazon for most of my party supplies these days. In fact, I’ve linked my entire Fiesta Themed Party List here
- Don’t forget The Dollar Tree is always a good option for basic supplies like clear plasticware, curling ribbon, solid gift-wrap, solid napkins, etc.