Here’s the thing… I love pretty things, but I love neat and tidy things even more. So, now that my home is OUR home that I share with my new hubby, I’ve discovered that I need to make where things go VERY clear. He’s pretty good at following directions as long as there is a label on it.
And one quick myth-buster: you don’t have to have a ton of space to make things organized and efficient. Work with what you’ve got girl!
I’m sharing a few of my favorite tips & tricks on keeping your pantry spic-and-span:
- Bins are everything. And by that, I mean you need a bin for EVERYTHING.
- Original containers are a no-go. I transfer as many of my groceries as I can into air-tight containers (linked below). It makes everything visible and keeps the shelves looking crisp
- Label everything. It can feel silly at first, but if you label your house for a stranger, your husband should have no problem putting things where they belong.
- I keep canned goods concise with a canned good caddy (linked below).
- A lazy suzan is a life-saver for all of your condiments, vitamins, smaller snack boxes, the options are endless.
- An over-the-door storage solution will DOUBLE the size of your pantry. Adding a few spice jars will keep it tidy.
- Don’t forget your label maker!
Dollar Tree Organization:
Shop all of my Amazon Organization finds HERE.