We’re in the most FABULOUS season where so many of our friends are getting married. I realize this will one day be just a brief season of our lives, so I love any opportunity I can get to love on our people. Plus, who doesn’t love, LOVE!?
Here are a few quick tips and recommendations for your next bridal brunch:
- Yogurt Parfait Bar – I love how cheap this option is! And there are so many fun ways to display the granola and fruit toppings!
- Biscuit Platter – this is my all-time favorite food, so I’m always going to look for an opportunity for biscuits
- Breakfast Meats – I always like to have something substantial to make sure guests feel like they’ve eaten something substantial. Bacon, Sausage or fried chicken are great toppings for the biscuits.
- Fruit Platter – another pretty choice! This is a must because it adds nice color to the spread
- Something Sweet – bridal petite fours or “I DO-ughnuts” are a perfect breakfast dessert option
Decor & Paper Products with Class:
- Eat Drink & Be Married Napkins
- Blush Paper Plates
- Glass Champagne Flues
- Plastic Gold Utensils
- Mr & Mrs Balloon Banner
- Tassel Banner
A few of my favorite touches:
Bridal Entryway, Fireplace Decor, Fresh Flowers & Mimosa Bar!