Books aren’t cheap. Especially when you’re buying them simply to LOOK at and not even to read. I know, I know… this sounds totally crazy!
This is why Goodwill is your BFF.
I typically have to be in a thrifty-mood to take on a Goodwill, but this is my one exception because it’s so easy.
Books are my go-to when arranging all of my little accent spaces
- They add height to my smaller nick-knacks
- They add an easy color pop to my room
- They fill those awkward spaces on my narrow shelves
Here’s what to consider when selecting books for your space
- Hardbacks are the best option
- When digging through the dusty book aisle – look at the color of the actual spine. Select the ones that go with your scheme.
- Toss the paper book sleeve!
- Stack those things anywhere & everywhere